1. Sign onto the Corvum portal, accessible through corvum.io using your existing credentials.
2. Navigate to the Settings tab, found on the left-hand side.
3. Once in ‘Settings,’ you will find a ‘Voicemail’ tab under the heading. Click it.
4. You will see all Voicemail boxes assigned to your user. Most users will only have one.
To set up a Voicemail-to-Email forward click into the box for the desired mailbox.
6. Type in the desired email you would like to forward voicemails to.
Click ENTER (on keyboard)
You may include multiple emails.
7. Make sure to Save Changes before navigating away
Your account is will now forward voicemails to the specified email!
You can now add/remove email addresses from within Settings