It is important to allow notifications so that your Bria app will properly alert you to incoming calls. Make sure you allowed the settings that Bria Enterprise requested upon first login.
If you are unsure which settings you allowed, you can always check and adjust them in your phone’s 'Settings' app.
Simply scroll down the main settings page, until you see a list of your apps. They should be listed in alphabetical order, which makes it easier to find ‘Bria Enterprise’.
The most important fields to enable are:
- Local Network - Allows access to Wi-Fi.
- Microphone - Needed to capture audio.
- Notifications - Needed to receive calls when not using the app.
- Cellular Data - Allows access to your mobile data plan.
Some additional optional settings are:
- Contacts - Allows access to the contacts on your phone (both personal and business)
- Face ID / Touch ID - Remembers sign in information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.